Right to information
On request, you have the right to receive information about the personal data that we may collect and store. You have the right to request that your data be deleted from our records. If you have a question or concern about this policy, feel free to contact us through our online form. If you access sites or files from within our websites and are asked to enter information about yourself, please note that the data is transmitted through the internet in an unsecured form and could therefore be accessed and manipulated by unauthorized third parties.
Recording and processing of data
Tishcon Corporation stores personal data relating to users of its websites only if user consent for this has been given. The data Tishcon collects relates to the date and time the site was accessed, what sites were viewed, and which internet service provider was used to access the site. Tishcon uses this information to produce statistics of the web activity and traffic in order to improve our sites. The purpose for the use of personal data by Tishcon is to process inquiries made through our websites.
Purpose of data collection
Your personal data may be used:
- For a response to your question or concern
- To process your order
- To provide you with sales offers and other information
To maintain good customer relations, Tishcon may:
- Store and process personal data and share it within the Tishcon Corporation to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services.
- Allow a third party to use personal data to contact you about Tishcon Corporation offers.
- Understand our customers needs better.
Tishcon will not sell or market your data to any third party outside the Tishcon Corporation.
Tishcon will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online only for the purposes disclosed here, unless the collection, use, or disclosure is for one or more of the following reasons:
- A use of the personal data for an additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose that the personal data was collected for.
- Needed in order to negotiate a contract with you.
- Required by law for the USA or State justice system.
- Necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim.
- Necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
Communications or Utilization Data
Through your access of our website, data on the beginning, end, and extent of each access, and information on the online services you accessed are automatically generated and this data can relate to your personal data. The collection, processing, and use of your communications or utilization data will be done in a legal manner with data privacy protection.
Tishcon Corporation uses online and internal IT security measures to protect your personal data from accidental altercation, loss, or destruction and also to protect your data from unauthorized access or disclosure.
Links to Different Websites
Tishcon Corporation websites contain links to other websites. However, Tishcon Corporation is not responsible for the data privacy practices or the content of other external websites.
Comments and Concerns